Challenge Partners is a national partnership of schools committed to reducing educational inequality and improving the life chances of all children. Schools in the Network of Excellence benefit from:
- annual peer review and knowledge exchange
- training in key leadership skills and competencies
- sharing innovative practice online and at local and national events
- collaborative working with local schools and funding for shared improvement priorities
- bespoke programmes to reduce gaps in educational achievement and to extend excellence
Join this information session to hear from Challenge Partners' Executive Director Dame Sue John, as well as the Assistant Principal of Forward as One CE Multi-Academy Trust Elliot Costas-Walker, about the opportunities for school improvement, leadership development and knowledge exchange we offer.
To register, please complete this short form HERE.